Connie Frank is a registered veterinary technologist and a pioneer in the field of canine hydrotherapy.
Since 1995, she has been combining industry best practices and current educational theories for a custom program that will suit your dog's rehabilitation needs.
- Assist the veterinary community in the treatment or rehab of their patients
- Restore function and comfort
- Return the dog, as closely as possible, to a pre-trauma activity level
- Board certified Veterinary Technician
- One of the first canine swim therapists in the country
- 17+ years in the water rehab of canines
- Current with the latest theories and techniques in Canine Physical Rehab
- 15+ years of Animal hospital experience
- Completed course work in Canine Rehabilitation